Privacy compliant cyber security
Mature your cyber security and be privacy compliant
We help businesses uplift their cyber security with Australia's Privacy Act front of mind.
Talk to a Cyber Security Specialist
Let us help mature your cyber security while ensuring you meet your privacy responsibilities.
We have cyber security specialists on our team who are experts on Australia's Privacy Act and the responsibilities of organisations to meet privacy compliance.
Meet privacy compliance standards
Privacy is embedded in every cyber security uplift we take with an organisation. Our privacy experts double check every action we consider when implementing “cyber security” meets Australian privacy requirements.
Mitigate the chances of a privacy breach
As cyber security experts, our ultimate goal is to help you mitigate the chances of a successful cyber attack against your organisation. And, in the worst scenario, reduce the damage done if an attack is successful.
Improve your operational management of privacy
Avoid reputational impacts of a cyber breach
Maturing your cyber security, not only helps protect data and privacy, but also the greater reputation of your organisation. After all, it only takes one significant cyber attack to cripple the reputation of a business.
Protect your IP
Improving your cyber security with privacy in mind also helps safeguard your own company’s privacy; your trade secrets. We can help with not only improving how you collect and store data to better protect it, but also train your team to ensure everyone in your organisation knows what’s required of them to protect company IP.
Mature your cyber security and the way your organisation manages privacy
We can help...
- Review your privacy processes, policies and notices
- Define roles and responsibilities
- Conduct Privacy Impact Assessments (AU)
- Implement risk management processes to identify, assess and manage privacy risks across your organisation
- Develop and maintain processes for handling PI (personal information) across its lifecycle
- Set up processes for receiving and responding to privacy enquiries and complaints
- Establish processes to allow individuals to quickly and easily access and correct their personal information
- Create a Data Breach Response Plan
- Document compliance with privacy obligations, including privacy process reviews, breaches and complaints
- Create channels for staff and customers to provide feedback on privacy processes
- Stay on top of developments in privacy law
- Monitor and address new security risks and threats
- Train staff on privacy obligations
- Integrate privacy training into inductions
- Guide a privacy-wise company culture.